Friday, December 2, 2011

Life in Vivid Color



 I found a wonderful visual picture of what my brain is doing-----somewhat looks like exploding in vivid color!!!


I want to paint on leaves......




 I want to spend time and enjoy my grandbabies!

I really want to stop and smell the flowers.

 I want to make this....oh, wait!! I did!



 I also made this "pear" book!!!!

 I want to make pictures out of tiny pictures!
 I want to paint on stones!


 I want to paint on old book pages!


 I want to make these keychains!
 I want to make a book like this!

I want to make a bowl like this-I tried but my fingers got tired!
  
I want to take pictures of everything.  I want to enjoy my daughter's senior year and hold on to each memory of her at home.  I want to scrapbook.  I want to exercise.  I want to do things for others.  I want to sing in the choir and sing in a musical.  I want to do a good job of teaching.  I want all the students to behave.  I want to be on time.  I want to give.  I want to help.  
I want to........the list never stops!
 
I really, really want to get my life organized, but as soon as I begin, I get distracted by all the color and the creation and stuff! I begin the day with a list, but sometimes the list gets longer as the day progresses....is that how it is supposed to go?  Other days, I simply lose my list in my piles!  
I guess I really just want to accept this, and I want others to read my sign and realize....
"I'm not messy, I'm creative"!
 I want more than anything to enjoy the Christmas season and remember the reason for it.  I was able to play Mary in a skit and it was wonderful!  What a joy!

At this busy time of year, I need to remember, "I can not do everything, but I can do something"!
Take it one day at a time, do what you can do and remember~The REASON FOR THE SEASON!  Amazing!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

You're living out so many of your "want-to's" Carol. You're living life in vivid color. Press on, sister.