Sunday, July 11, 2010

Let the Praises RING!!!



Today we set sail!
We are off to a High Seas Adventure!

The children will come.
The staff will come.
"Oh Lord, to you I give my hands.
Oh Lord, to You I give my feet.
Oh Lord, to You I give my everything.
Oh Lord, to You I give my life"
What a glorious week....a time to teach our children,
"God's word is true!"
To remind our children,
"God's word is comforting!"
We will learn about a special way we are going to "blanket the world" his God's love by making something very special for kids in Africa.
To teach our children,
"God's word is for everyone!"
There are kids in this world who may not know about God's love. We are going to help.
As we make our way on a vast voyage, we will learn that a compass always points one way-North!! Sailors trust the compass to be true...otherwise they'd get lost.
God's word is like a compass. It tells us the truth. It points us in the right direction. We trust His Word to be true...otherwise we'd get lost!!!
The food...always important to Seeds of Faith Church and VBS, has been secured, sorted and prepared to feed this crew!
All is ready to "Let the Praises RING!"
Oh Lord, my God in You I put my trust.
Oh Lord, my God in You I put my hope.
Oh Lord, my God in You I put my trust.
Oh Lord, my God in You I put my hope.
In You, in You I find my peace.
In You, in You I find my strength.
In You, I live and move and breathe.
Let everything I say and do
Be founded by my faith in You.
I lift up holy hands and sing....
"LET THE PRAISES RING"!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

What a joy to "let the praises ring" at your VBS this week, Carol -- not only here at your blog but in person as well!

It amazes me, still, that we lived 15 minutes apart and "found" each other through blogging.

It was such a treat doing God's work in your church tonight. Thanks for asking me to fill in...