Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gifts



Meet my friend Cheryl-
I am sure you can just about guess what has gone on in her life...but there she is, being a wife, a mother, a helper, and a good friend to others.




I received a gift from Cheryl yesterday.
It is a very, very special gift to me.
Cheryl knows my heart and my mission.
It tells me that I am making a difference.
If I can make a difference to someone, I am successful.
If I can help someone, I am successful.
If I can provide JOY to someone, I am successful.
Using my gifts, providing JOY....it is what I am called to do


All I did was snap a few pictures.....


record a few moments......


give Cheryl the photos she wished for...


help record the memories....


allow her to enjoy being a mom, to enjoy the moments, while I snapped.



The picture of usually quiet, usually reserved father and husband engaged in full toothed smile....priceless.



Providing JOY, one day at a time-

Nehemiah 8:10 - Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the
JOY of the LORD is your strength.


No comments: