Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Friend




A friend is someone you respect and that respects you, not based upon worthiness but based upon a likeness of mind.










A friend is one whom you can be yourself with and never fear that he or she will judge you~



A friend is someone that you can confide in with complete trust.

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you" (John 15:13-15).



A friend loves at all times....Proverbs 17:17



A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" (Proverbs 18:24).


"Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3 KJV).



Friends are of like mind.



I learned the words to this song working with Sandy at the Good Samaritan Center many years ago. I believe it now to be very true:

Make new friends,but keep the old~
One is silver and the other gold !


Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Sandy, who always has a smile, a laugh and a big hug. I can always count on you, and although our paths do not meet as often as I would like, I KNOW you are there. You, my dear friend, are worth far more than GOLD!!! I am so glad to know, "A lifetime's not too long to live as friends"! I hope you are having the best day ever and enjoying your life, as you always do. The Son is shining today, JUST FOR YOU! Love you forever!

No comments: