Thursday, March 25, 2010

Full Plate and Spilling Over





A High School Play-"North Woods Nonsense"









A Junior High Musical- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory



A State Bound AAU Volleyball team-playing up





A face painting booth at a Kindergarten Rodeo-



A daughter-all grown up-here with her Kindergarten teacher!!!



A Prom to decorate-"Eastern Elegance"



Time with the Grandbabies-



Lots of talented Art Students-

*speaking, writing, listening, counseling, crying, laughing, praying, creating, helping, cleaning, sorting, giving, receiving, planning, caring for, singing, meeting, traveling, getting sick, worrying, wondering, worshiping, and working hard -It's a very full plate....full and spilling over!

There's water in the basement, trash on the lawn, laundry to do, dishes to do, meetings to go to, students to teach, the household to run, papers to fill out, bills to pay, Sunday School to prepare for, volleyball tournaments to go to, Grandkids to help with, a wedding to plan, worrying about Mary Jane, waiting each day for the news to come, having compassion for my friend, also named Carol, who just said goodbye to her mama last week...and sometimes I just HAVE to sleep.

I am extremely busy emotionally, physically, socially, mentally, and spiritually. It's hectic, challenging, stretching, rewarding, disappointing, upsetting, and sometimes downright over the top. It takes all I am and all I have – a lot of energy, heartaches, headaches, and just plain work!

I am sure most of you feel exactly the same way. Pray with me now that God will fill our lives with calm, and that we take the time to talk to Him. This weekend, during the many hours in the car on the way to state volleyball....come to me....calm me....fill me with peace. If I were not so busy, what would I do? Thank you God for my health, my job, and my abilities which are in such demand.

My plate is full...full and spilling over.

No comments: