Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tommy


Oldest brother and youngest brother


Tom, Darese and Gia!

Tyler and Tom....look alikes-

Tom and Marissa always stike an attractive pose-


One of Tom's visits. 8 of 9 kids together-We miss you, Susie!

Spittin' seeds-

Spittin' image-
Gone but never forgotten-

Tom and Mike in remodel-
Taking a break-
My brother Tom lives in Mrytle Beach and I miss him very much. In the last year or so, he has come "home" quite a bit, working on remodeling their new home in Beloit! Thank goodness for cell phones and he is just a call away. He told me tonight that he is a follower of my blog and even shows some of his friends things I post about our family. He went on to say that I was "bloggeriffic"!! SOOOOOO, this one is for you, Tom, lovingly known as Tom the bomb, Tommy, Thomas Lynn, Floyd and Virgil. I love you forever baby brother! I can't wait until you are "home" at the "Crazy 8 Ranch"! Tom is #8 of 9 kids. His wife, Darese is #8 of 9. They, with their combined children make it a family of 8! Thus, their new home has been dubbed the Crazy 8 Ranch! I am so blessed to have you in my life. God smiled on our little family from Beloit when he brought you to us. Love you forever!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Oh, I love your family! And Carol, you are "bloggeriffic." ... Thank you for continuing to let us peek into your life.

Candi said...

Wow, it is amazing how much Tommy and Tyler look alike with their photos side by side. They could be twins!!