Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 of my favorite treasures around the house-
To see more "Thursday Thirteen" entries, select this site: http://thursdaythirteen.com/


A favorite cherub I decorate for the holidays-


A gift to Mom, "regifted" back to me-
I will treasure it always-


A picture I loved and now I own-


My favorite Willow Tree-


Mom's pin cushion and 3 little tiny photos of my
kids when they were small. LOVE IT!


Favorite photo of Mom-
love my scrapbooks-love my memories


Mom gave me Dad's dresser-


Grandbaby Braylyn-


Great grandma Nichols got to meet the twins-
Born at 2 lbs. 3 oz and 2 lbs. 14 oz. - Home after 13 weeks-
She passed away a few days later. Really love
my scrapbooks-really love my memories-


Look how big they are Grandma! Has it been 4 years?
Kavian and Calvin-


Daughter Marissa loves to edit photos!
Love her photos- Love her to the moon and back!


Nothing like the feeling of watching your child,
hand in hand with 3 other strong young men, captains of the team-


And oh, I do love my coffee!!!

Thanks for visiting- Can you name 13 things on Thursday? Recipes, traditions, ornaments, photos, Christmas lists, sayings, gripes, friends.....the sky's the limit!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful treasures indeed.

Anonymous said...

Treasures indeed. I love #3.

Anonymous said...

That's a cool dresser. I have something similar from my grandfather.

Mia Celeste said...

Excellent post. I like scrapbooks too.

{K} said...

Lots of beautiful treasures!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Those are some nice treasures!

Happy T to T Tuesday!

XO,

Sheila

The Muse said...

wonders that have stolen your heart!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your treasures and for linking to Trash to Treasure today!