Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Friend, Marilyn


There's Marilyn, the birthday girl! (she's the one on the right)
My internet is down at home!!!! Sad state of affairs when I can not read my email, check my blog or add new posts! I couldn't check the stats of Tyler's game on Saturday and I could not check the Sioux City Journal to read about the game. By the way, Morningside did win big and Tyler came out with a shoulder injury. Pray, pray, pray that he didn't hurt it too badly! I love him so much. It is hard to see him in so much pain. Anywho, back to my post. Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend, neighbor and sister, Marilyn. I love you lots. Thanks for being there for me! Happy Birthday one day late and have a wonderful new year! You have been given the gift of one more day. Life is precious, and every day is a new opportunity. "The Lord has done great things for us and we are glad." Psalm 126:3. The Lord has definitely done great things for me when he put Marilyn in my path....and I am glad! LOL Carol

No comments: